Clip'N'Zip Canopy Tours
Roatan's Newest & Safest Zip Line Excursion
Clip and zip with confidence! Soaring through Roatan's tropical foliage enjoying stunning Caribbean ocean and island views, Clip'N'Zip Canopy Tours will give you an exhilarating experience you will not soon forget.
Clip'N'Zip is Roatan's newest (opened in 2009) and safest zip line canopy tour, and is the closest zip line to Roatan's two cruise ship terminals. Located within a 150 acre nature reserve, Clip'N'Zip offers a tour through the island's diverse vegetation, from dry oak to rain forest, and a chance to get close to our unique tropical wildlife, from iguanas to colorful birds to agoutis.
Why Clip'N'Zip – Roatan's Adrena-line Rush?
- Easy to get to from cruise ships: Across the street (50 feet) from Roatan's new cruise ship center, Mahogany Bay, and a 7-10 minute drive from Port of Roatan's Town Center cruise ship dock. Clip'N'Zip is the closest canopy tour to the cruise ships, the town of Coxen Hole and Roatan's airport.
- Safest Zip Line on Roatan: We've built our zipline to American standards and then some. We've used 3 cables instead of the usual two – 1 safety line and 2 traveling lines, and our staff receives over 200 hours of training in tour operations and safety techniques.
- Most Experienced Operator on the Island: Clip'N'Zip's owner has been operating ziplines on Roatan for over 7 years. Using our experience, we have built Clip'N'Zip for maximum customer safety, comfort and enjoyment.
Congratulations to the Mahogany Bay Cruise Center for winning "Best New Caribbean Port"!
- Mahogany Bay Cruise Center Recognized as ‘Best New Caribbean Port’ by Porthole Magazine | Carnival Cruise Lines
- Editor-In-Chief Awards 2010 | Porthole Cruise Magazine
Some more great info from USA Today on Mahogany Bay Cruise Center (and Clip'N'Zip!)
Experience the wonders of Roatan from new heights with Clip'N'Zip.