Roatan Zipline Shore Excursion & Jungle Adventure
Clip'N'Zip was opened in late 2009 by owners with over 7 years of zipline canopy tour experience on Roatan. With a focus on customer fun, comfort and safety, Clip'N'Zip is the closest to the island's two cruise ship terminals, and in the case of Mahogany Bay right across the street.
Roatan's Adrena-line Rush:
- Lasts between 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Travels along 1.8 kilometers of canopy
- 13 platform stations
- 11 cables between 150 feet to 900 feet long
- Cables are 16 feet to 65 feet off the ground
Enjoy Roatan Naturally
Clip'N'Zip's Canopy Tour is located within a 150 acre nature preserve where customers enjoy an up close experience with Roatan's unique flora and fauna. Our canopy tours include:
- A short hike up to the top through dry oak forest with huge hundred year old oak trees.
- After the 4th station, the vegetation changes to lush rainforest.
- While resting on the platforms, you may see birds, deer, hawks, iguanas, agoutis and other wildlife.
- As you zip along, you'll see stunning ocean and island views.
Get out of your comfort zone in comfort and safety
- The tour starts slow and low, with riders gaining experience and confidence.
- Each guest is accompanied by at least two professional guides who send and receive them at each canopy station.
- Our guides are specially trained to help both physically and emotionally.
- Clip'N'Zip was built and is run using the most state-of-the-art US-certified equipment available today.
Clip and zip with confidence with Roatan's Adrena-line Rush.